Our response to the coronavirus pandemic
We at the ECB have put in place a set of monetary policy and banking supervision measures to mitigate the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the euro area economy and to support all European citizens.
Our measures to support the euro area economy
Looking for the latest on coronavirus?
- 23 September 2020
- Yves Mersch: Interview with BloombergInterview with Yves Mersch, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB and Vice-Chair of the Supervisory Board of the ECB, conducted by Paul Gordon and Carolynn Look
- 22 September 2020
- Fabio Panetta: Asymmetric risks, asymmetric reaction: monetary policy in the pandemic Speech by Fabio Panetta, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at the meeting of the ECB Money Market Contact Group
- 21 September 2020
- Christine Lagarde: Jointly shaping Europe’s tomorrow Introductory remarks by Christine Lagarde, President of the ECB, at the Franco-German Parliamentary Assembly, 21 September 2020
- 20 September 2020
- Luis de Guindos: Interview with La RazónInterview with Luis de Guindos, Vice-President of the ECB, conducted by Jesús Rivasés on 14 September 2020
- 18 September 2020
- Isabel Schnabel: Unequal scars – distributional consequences of the pandemicSpeech by Isabel Schnabel, Member of the Executive Board of the ECB, at the panel discussion “Verteilung der Lasten der Pandemie” (“Sharing the burden of the pandemic”), Deutscher Juristentag 2020
Would you like to know more?
We are working to support you. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.