The ECB Forum on Central Banking is an annual event organised by the European Central Bank which has been held in the beautiful surroundings of Sintra, Portugal, since 2014. It provides a unique opportunity for central bank governors, academics, high-level financial market representatives, journalists and others to exchange views on current policy issues and discuss a chosen topic from a longer-term perspective.
- 2019 – 20 years of European Economic and Monetary Union
- 2018 – Behaviour of prices and wages in advanced economies
- 2017 – Investment and growth in advanced economies
- 2016 – International monetary and financial architecture
- 2015 – Inflation and low employment in Europe
- 2014 – Monetary policy in a changing financial landscape